Last year, I approached the University of Minnesota about starting a new speaker series named “Talking Points: Exploring the Future of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 23, 2017
Can fake news negatively impact your company’s reputation and stock price? Can fake news negatively impact the reputations of your...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 1, 2016
In Sept., along with my partners at the University of Minnesota, we launched the Talking Points Speaker Series. The idea? To discuss the big,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 16, 2016
On Wednesday, we held the first-ever Talking Points Speaker Series event on the University of Minnesota campus. Our topic? The social media...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Aug 3, 2016
A number of years ago, I started hearing about this new event here in Minneapolis: CATFOA. What the heck is a CATFOA, you ask? It stood for...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward