By now, we’ve all seen them on LinkedIn: The customary posts celebrating the interns. It’s usually a late summer/early fall post,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 11, 2022
The phrase “Employer Brand” has taken on a life of its own the last few years. Companies are investing more and more in their...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 5, 2022
Over the last 13-plus years as a social media consultant, I’ve probably conducted 50+ social media audits. Some of them have been pretty...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 26, 2022
Since I became an adjunct professor at the University of St. Thomas 3 years ago, an interesting thing has happened: People have started...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 19, 2022
In case you missed it, last week Southwest Air turned the keys over to the social media intern on Twitter. Hey everyone. It’s the Social...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?