Now THAT’S a headline, right? Sure, it might seem a little bombastic. But, it’s actually rooted in a number of facts. And...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 8, 2017
The paywall. On the media side, some see it as the savior of their business. On the PR side, it could be seen as a major hurdle. Because...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 10, 2017
If there was one “trend” that emerged in 2016 that should scare the bejesus out of PR counselors it’s this: Fake news....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 15, 2016
The four-day workweek. For many, it’s a pipe dream. But, for an increasing number of people, it’s quickly becoming a reality. In...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 11, 2016
Today’s “remote” worker faces an unfair uphill battle. No one respects you. OK, so that might be taking it a bit far, but...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 18, 2016
The “chat-ification” of our culture is now completely out-of-control. More than 800 million people use Facebook messenger each...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward