Being a solo consultant is a lonely existence. It’s definitely one of the few drawbacks to this lifestyle. So, I make a habit of getting...READ MORE
Meet Minnesota’s Power PR Couples
by arikhanson | Aug 22, 2016
If you’ve worked in this industry long enough, you’ve probably met one: A PR “Power Couple.” You know, that couple that...READ MORE
Giving thanks and feeling awfully grateful
by arikhanson | Nov 26, 2014
I’ve noticed a disturbing trend recently: That monster, cancer, is seeping into my life more and more. My family member is fighting a...READ MORE
The who’s who of who’s running social media for America’s top companies
by arikhanson | Sep 17, 2013
It’s been a good 4-5 years since social media blew up the digital world. In those last 4-5 years, many large companies across the country...READ MORE
18 big social media career moves in Minnesota in 2012
by arikhanson | Jan 3, 2013
A couple weeks ago, Jason Keath of Social Fresh fame had a great post–The top 21 social media career moves of 2012. On the list were...READ MORE
Top 10 posts on Communications Conversations in 2012
by arikhanson | Dec 27, 2012
Adam Singer had a great post on Google+ last week giving everyone a nice shortcut for bloggers for listing out your top 10 posts from the last...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?