Being a solo consultant is a lonely existence. It’s definitely one of the few drawbacks to this lifestyle. So, I make a habit of getting...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Aug 22, 2016
If you’ve worked in this industry long enough, you’ve probably met one: A PR “Power Couple.” You know, that couple that...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 26, 2014
I’ve noticed a disturbing trend recently: That monster, cancer, is seeping into my life more and more. My family member is fighting a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 17, 2013
It’s been a good 4-5 years since social media blew up the digital world. In those last 4-5 years, many large companies across the country...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 3, 2013
A couple weeks ago, Jason Keath of Social Fresh fame had a great post–The top 21 social media career moves of 2012. On the list were...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 27, 2012
Adam Singer had a great post on Google+ last week giving everyone a nice shortcut for bloggers for listing out your top 10 posts from the last...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit