From what we’ve heard from recent media and blogger reports and studies, Instagram is THE hot platform for brands right now. According to...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 4, 2013
Widely regarded as THE network for business professionals, LinkedIn is one of those networks most people are “on” but few actively...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 14, 2013
Quietly (very quietly) LinkedIn has been beefing up its platform lately. Sure, you read all about the numerous changes Facebook makes to its...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 1, 2013
Ghostwriting blog posts, Facebook updates and tweets. I would have thought we’d covered this ground already, but so many brands opt to go...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 21, 2012
Last week, a friend sent me and a few other friends a note asking us if we were actively using Path, a relatively new social network. This...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 23, 2012
As more companies climb atop the Pinterest bandwagon and starting pinning and sharing photos on the popular social network, many are also...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- A love letter to the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant