I spend a lot of time in LinkedIn these days. A lot of it is for research reasons–for this blog, for my Talking Points e-newsletter, for...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 4, 2014
In case you missed it, LinkedIn unveiled a new product for marketers earlier this year–Showcase Pages. The idea? To give brand marketers...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 6, 2014
Many of you reading this blog probably saw this post by Ignite Media’s Jim Tobin a few weeks ago. The big stat: Facebook engagement has...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 13, 2013
Yesterday, Instagram unveiled a new feature for its popular mobile app: Instagram Direct. You can read all about it on the Instagram blog. For...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 8, 2013
Earlier this year when Twitter unveiled its new video-sharing, GIF-like-producing app, Vine, I was a little skeptical. But, I seemed to be in...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 2, 2013
We’re just three months into the New Year, but in case you haven’t noticed Facebook has made a TON of enhancements and added a...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry