Earlier this week, PRWeek unveiled its annual “Power List”–a list of people they believe are power brokers in the PR business...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 5, 2017
Last year I made a post that I’m going to make into an annual series–or challenge. The concept is simple: Publicly document and...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 18, 2016
The Business Journal has its long-time 40 Under 40 “competition.” Adfed2 has its 32 Under 32. And now, Pollen has its 50 Over 50....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 2, 2016
One question I get A LOT when meeting with colleagues and clients: What should I be reading? Which blogs? Which media outlets? Which Tumblrs?...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2015
I’m going to take a moment today to talk about me. I don’t do it very often, but I’ll admit: I’m writing this post more...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 28, 2015
Each year, about this time, I write a post highlighting all the big PR and social media career moves here in Minnesota in the last twelve...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- A love letter to the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant