Earlier this week, PRWeek unveiled its annual “Power List”–a list of people they believe are power brokers in the PR business...READ MORE
14 people I’d love to have coffee with in 2017
by arikhanson | Jan 5, 2017
Last year I made a post that I’m going to make into an annual series–or challenge. The concept is simple: Publicly document and...READ MORE
The Talking Points #39between35and49
by arikhanson | Oct 18, 2016
The Business Journal has its long-time 40 Under 40 “competition.” Adfed2 has its 32 Under 32. And now, Pollen has its 50 Over 50....READ MORE
What to read–and what NOT to read–in digital marketing
by arikhanson | Feb 2, 2016
One question I get A LOT when meeting with colleagues and clients: What should I be reading? Which blogs? Which media outlets? Which Tumblrs?...READ MORE
11 great opportunities thanks to 22 people in 2015
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2015
I’m going to take a moment today to talk about me. I don’t do it very often, but I’ll admit: I’m writing this post more...READ MORE
15 PR and social media career moves in Minnesota in 2014
by arikhanson | Jan 28, 2015
Each year, about this time, I write a post highlighting all the big PR and social media career moves here in Minnesota in the last twelve...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?