Thanks to my friend Allan Schoenberg, I ran across this Muse post the other day. While I applaud the concepts and ideas in this post...READ MORE
PR Outfit of the Day – Corporate edition
by arikhanson | May 30, 2014
A couple weeks ago, I made a post about a hard-hitting topic we all care about: What we wear to work! I chose to highlight the agency folks...READ MORE
The PR consultant dress code strategy
by arikhanson | Nov 18, 2013
A lot of people ask me: What do you wear when you work from home during the day? I gotta tell you, this part of the job does not suck. I...READ MORE
Seeking: PT community manager/writer
by arikhanson | Sep 28, 2012
I don’t usually use my blog for business purposes (I mean explicitly at least), but today I wanted to use this space to promote a current...READ MORE
What’s your biggest professional accomplishment?
by arikhanson | Dec 19, 2011
It’s a question I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. Mostly because I’ve been thinking about my legacy given I’ll be...READ MORE
An Instagram day in the life…
by arikhanson | Aug 11, 2011
If you’re a regular reader of my blog (or follow me on Twitter or Facebook) you know I’m a huge fan and borderline addicted (who am...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?