A few weeks ago, while checking Twitter, I happened across an interesting hash tag: I decided to participate: #myoreocreation #contest I...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Aug 17, 2015
ICYMI, last week, Target was at it again: Back in the news feed. This time, they were taking some heat for its decision to label toys in a more...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 29, 2015
Instagram is arguable THE platform for brands right now. According to a SocialBakers survey, Instagram is CRUSHING Twitter in terms of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 23, 2015
When you think of companies that have nurtured a great “brand voice” on social media, which organizations come to mind? According...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 24, 2014
When it comes to holidays and social, well, brands haven’t exactly traditionally wowed fans and customers. When I think of branded...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 20, 2014
Earlier this week, Minnesota-based BW3s unveiled a new campaign on Instagram: #fannerism. According this article on the Minneapolis Egotist,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry