A few days ago, I found myself in a good discussion with my PR colleague Allan Schoenberg around the legitmacy of public relations as an...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 2, 2009
As promised, below you’ll find the updated list of Twin Cities communicators online (Twitter and blogs). With your help, this list grew...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 1, 2009
You’ve probably seen the meme going around on Facebook that asks you to list out “25 random things” about yourself. I posted...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 31, 2009
We’ve all been there. Head into work. Got a full day planned. You’re going to strategize. Brainstorm new ideas that will help the...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 27, 2009
Quick resource for those who’d like to join the #healthcomm chat Sundays from 8-9 p.m. CST. Below is a list of participants from the...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?
- “Crying CEO” Braden Wallake puts authenticity trend to the test
- If I were starting an Employer Brand from scratch on social, here’s where I’d start
- Want to get smarter at social media marketing? Good luck to you
- H&R Block’s #BlockReboot Employer Brand Campaign Simple But Brilliant