Last Sunday, I read an op-ed in the Minneapolis Star Tribune from a teacher in Minneapolis about the derisive force smartphones have become for...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 28, 2016
It’s no secret: Video on Facebook has exploded in the last couple years. In fact, recent numbers tell us Facebook video for brands is...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 15, 2016
Hey–it’s not me asking this question. It’s a topic that’s coming up with clients and friends I’ve talked with in...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 8, 2016
Last week, social analytics company, Locowise, released an interesting report on Instagram analytics. The most interesting piece of data: Post...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 9, 2016
By now, I’m sure you’re sick of hearing about my personal stance on emojis as a communication tool. But, despite my personal...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 27, 2016
A friend of mine raised a question we’ve heard before on Facebook the other day: How many times should I be posting to Facebook per week?...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward