Last week, I attended the annual MIMA Summit in downtown Minneapolis. As always, a tremendous event (great work by Holly Speath and Bryan...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 20, 2016
You know what’s perplexing about the way companies plan for today’s social media campaigns? They don’t plan for BEST-CASE...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 29, 2016
Confession: When I started this post, my intention was to write something that basically undressed IHOP’s recent Facebook Live stunt of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 22, 2016
By now, most of us know that video is completely taking over Facebook. We heard as much from Contently last week. Heck, some brands are going...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 6, 2016
Yes, it is 2016. Yes, I am tired of writing about this topic. And yes, I do have good news to report. Brands may finally be getting it when it...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 23, 2016
For years, we’ve been trying to answer the same question: Why are brands banning social media sites at work? Believe me, it’s still...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?