Last week, I attended the annual MIMA Summit in downtown Minneapolis. As always, a tremendous event (great work by Holly Speath and Bryan...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 20, 2016
You know what’s perplexing about the way companies plan for today’s social media campaigns? They don’t plan for BEST-CASE...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 29, 2016
Confession: When I started this post, my intention was to write something that basically undressed IHOP’s recent Facebook Live stunt of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 22, 2016
By now, most of us know that video is completely taking over Facebook. We heard as much from Contently last week. Heck, some brands are going...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 6, 2016
Yes, it is 2016. Yes, I am tired of writing about this topic. And yes, I do have good news to report. Brands may finally be getting it when it...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 23, 2016
For years, we’ve been trying to answer the same question: Why are brands banning social media sites at work? Believe me, it’s still...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward