Last week, author and consultant, Shel Israel started an interesting conversation on Facebook: So, this isn’t necessarily a new...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 14, 2014
This Valleywag post was the rounds earlier this week–Apple comms chief, Katie Cotton, is apparently leaving the big, shiny red apple. If...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 7, 2013
Last week a friend of mine sent me a concerning email–but one I’ve seen far too often over the years. He has been interviewing with...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 7, 2013
Last week, I came across an interesting article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune about college students and their refusal to use email. The...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives