Last week, author and consultant, Shel Israel started an interesting conversation on Facebook: So, this isn’t necessarily a new...READ MORE
The dark side of PR…thy name is “control”
by arikhanson | May 14, 2014
This Valleywag post was the rounds earlier this week–Apple comms chief, Katie Cotton, is apparently leaving the big, shiny red apple. If...READ MORE
PR hiring managers: Please read this post
by arikhanson | Nov 7, 2013
Last week a friend of mine sent me a concerning email–but one I’ve seen far too often over the years. He has been interviewing with...READ MORE
Is college students’ refusal to use email killing the next generation of PR writers?
by arikhanson | Oct 7, 2013
Last week, I came across an interesting article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune about college students and their refusal to use email. The...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?