During the first few years of my career, I was in a lot of what most people would call “dead end jobs.” It wasn’t that these...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 5, 2014
The lines are blurring in the marketing, communications, creative and PR worlds. More so now than ever before. PR people are playing in the...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Aug 12, 2014
I got a note from a friend a few weeks ago. It was a story I’ve heard before. “I’m burned out on my agency job.” This...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 29, 2014
Last week, three friends/colleagues/clients graduated from business schools locally here in MSP with advanced degrees–MBAs. A tremendous...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 4, 2014
Last night, I attended the annual Minnesota PRSA Classics Awards banquet. It’s a lovely evening, but I’ve missed the last couple....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 25, 2014
David Griner gave a great presentation at last week’s Solo PR Summit about the blurring of lines between earned and paid media for solo...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit