Each year, I make a point of going back to my alma mater, Winona St. University, to speak with students there about life in the PR world. Dr....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 9, 2014
Last year, I published a list of 18 people right here in the Twin Cities who made big career moves in the social media realm. Great...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 24, 2013
Almost four years ago I started my own business. It’s been about five years since I started blogging. A lot has happened in those last...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry