OK, so I’m going to write this post like I would if I were trying to sell my boss on sending me to MIMA Summit. Because, realistically,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 7, 2013
A couple weeks ago, a client of mine (Fortune 500 company) that works in the digital realm asked the following: “Wondering what...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 8, 2011
Another BlogWorld in the books. Another crazy week. Another outstanding opportunity to learn from some of the better minds in digital...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 7, 2011
Last week, while I was in LA for BlogWorld, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Iris, Cirque du Soleil’s show at the Kodak Theater...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 1, 2011
If you’re a sports fan, you probably remember those Nick Bakay Tale of the Tape segments on ESPN where he’s pit one team, mascot,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry