OK, so I’m going to write this post like I would if I were trying to sell my boss on sending me to MIMA Summit. Because, realistically,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 7, 2013
A couple weeks ago, a client of mine (Fortune 500 company) that works in the digital realm asked the following: “Wondering what...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 8, 2011
Another BlogWorld in the books. Another crazy week. Another outstanding opportunity to learn from some of the better minds in digital...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 7, 2011
Last week, while I was in LA for BlogWorld, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Iris, Cirque du Soleil’s show at the Kodak Theater...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 1, 2011
If you’re a sports fan, you probably remember those Nick Bakay Tale of the Tape segments on ESPN where he’s pit one team, mascot,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives