How did you choose the pic for your avatar? Did you struggle with your choice? Did you go with a straight head shot? A cartoon? Or, maybe a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 29, 2008
It’s ridiculous to even infer that there is any limit to Peter Shankman’s brilliance. For full disclosure, not he’s not...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 28, 2008
As I thought about my resolutions for the new year, the garden variety goals came to mind: exercise more, eat better, spend more quality time...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 22, 2008
It occurred to me the other day–at most companies (with one notable exception) I’ve worked with over the years, managers have been...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?
- “Crying CEO” Braden Wallake puts authenticity trend to the test
- If I were starting an Employer Brand from scratch on social, here’s where I’d start
- Want to get smarter at social media marketing? Good luck to you
- H&R Block’s #BlockReboot Employer Brand Campaign Simple But Brilliant