The other day I got a quick, early morning workout in at our neighborhood YMCA. I was a little surprised when I noticed nearly 80 percent of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 1, 2009
How did you choose the pic for your avatar? Did you struggle with your choice? Did you go with a straight head shot? A cartoon? Or, maybe a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 29, 2008
It’s ridiculous to even infer that there is any limit to Peter Shankman’s brilliance. For full disclosure, not he’s not...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 28, 2008
As I thought about my resolutions for the new year, the garden variety goals came to mind: exercise more, eat better, spend more quality time...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward