Last week, I went skiing with a friend I haven’t seen in a while. We talked about all sorts of industry topics, but eventually the...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 15, 2022
Maybe a better question is: Is being the boss worth it? It’s an interesting question at this moment for a few different reasons: 1...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 11, 2022
Last week in class where I teach as an adjunct at the University of St. Thomas, we discussed a case study. Folgers is trying to remake its...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 8, 2022
The specialist. The manager. The individual contributor. Those are, essentially, the three roles you have available to you in the world of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Feb 1, 2022
For years, we’ve been debating the merits of “gated” content on the web. On one side, we have marketers who believe gated...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?
- “Crying CEO” Braden Wallake puts authenticity trend to the test
- If I were starting an Employer Brand from scratch on social, here’s where I’d start
- Want to get smarter at social media marketing? Good luck to you
- H&R Block’s #BlockReboot Employer Brand Campaign Simple But Brilliant