If you’re responsible for managing a Facebook page on behalf of your organization or client, you know that staying on top of changes,...READ MORE
Can Facebook Groups be an intranet option for smaller organizations?
by arikhanson | Jan 13, 2011
When Facebook Groups was unveiled last year, I was skeptical. Facebook tinkers with its platform so much (to its credit) that I sometimes just...READ MORE
Delicious is dead. Now what?
by arikhanson | Dec 17, 2010
By now, you’ve probably heard the unfortunate news. Yahoo is sunsetting Delicious (and a few other platforms). Folks are upset (or maybe...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?