If you’re responsible for managing a Facebook page on behalf of your organization or client, you know that staying on top of changes,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 13, 2011
When Facebook Groups was unveiled last year, I was skeptical. Facebook tinkers with its platform so much (to its credit) that I sometimes just...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 17, 2010
By now, you’ve probably heard the unfortunate news. Yahoo is sunsetting Delicious (and a few other platforms). Folks are upset (or maybe...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives