If you’re responsible for managing a Facebook page on behalf of your organization or client, you know that staying on top of changes,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 13, 2011
When Facebook Groups was unveiled last year, I was skeptical. Facebook tinkers with its platform so much (to its credit) that I sometimes just...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 17, 2010
By now, you’ve probably heard the unfortunate news. Yahoo is sunsetting Delicious (and a few other platforms). Folks are upset (or maybe...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?