Some things in the world of PR make me scratch my head. Trade publication media kits, for example. When researching a new trade publication or...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 11, 2015
One of the biggest drawbacks of working for yourself is the complete and utter lack of a team. I work by myself at my home office most days. I...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 7, 2015
A friend and colleague of mine posted the following on Facebook last Friday: “Potential new client just said this: Magazines are great...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 8, 2015
About five years ago, I made the tough decision to not renew my PRSA membership. It was purely a business decision. I was on the board of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 7, 2015
Over the years, I’ve worked in every possible setting in the PR world. Agency. Corporate. Non-profit. Independent. One observation...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?