The last few weeks we’ve watched friends, families and colleagues struggle in Texas and Florida with two of the biggest hurricanes to...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 5, 2016
I want to start by making one thing clear: This is not a post designed to bash PRSA or the APR. I was a PRSA member, committee member and board...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 28, 2016
I think there’s a a bit of a misconception in our industry. That you need to be aggressive to be an effective consultant. I’ve...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 22, 2016
Earlier this week, I gave a presentation to a group of employees at a local client. The topic: Enhancing your reputation online in...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 7, 2016
I want to talk about a little thing that’s been bugging me lately. It’s not a big thing. It’s not really all that critical to...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- 8 women kicking a** in social media marketing in 2021
- [WEBINAR] Writing social media content that gets results
- Does your brand need an audio content strategy now, too?
- Most companies are using Twitter wrong–it’s all about brand love in 2021
- Minnesota PR/Comms Agency CEOs on LinkedIn–who has the most influence?