The last few weeks we’ve watched friends, families and colleagues struggle in Texas and Florida with two of the biggest hurricanes to...READ MORE
Why PRSA’s stringent APR rules need to change
by arikhanson | Oct 5, 2016
I want to start by making one thing clear: This is not a post designed to bash PRSA or the APR. I was a PRSA member, committee member and board...READ MORE
You don’t have to be aggressive to be an effective PR consultant
by arikhanson | Sep 28, 2016
I think there’s a a bit of a misconception in our industry. That you need to be aggressive to be an effective consultant. I’ve...READ MORE
Are LinkedIn endorsements unethical for PR pros?
by arikhanson | Sep 22, 2016
Earlier this week, I gave a presentation to a group of employees at a local client. The topic: Enhancing your reputation online in...READ MORE
We need to stop saying “My team”
by arikhanson | Jul 7, 2016
I want to talk about a little thing that’s been bugging me lately. It’s not a big thing. It’s not really all that critical to...READ MORE
When relaunching a new web site actually IS news
by arikhanson | Jun 6, 2016
By now, most of us have been in the following situation. “We’re revamping our web site–this is big news! Shouldn’t we...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?