Last week I was in lovely New Ulm, Minn., presenting to a small group on Facebook advertising. You can find the full deck here, if you’re...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 11, 2013
In case you missed it, earlier this week Facebook rolled out its new update to Insights. It’s been a long time coming, too, as Facebook...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 19, 2012
Last week, you undoubtedly heard the shot Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban, took at Facebook, essentially threatening to take his Mavs...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 13, 2012
Answer: Yes. That’s a pretty bold claim, right? But, I think it’s pretty accurate. And, it’s exactly what Facebook wants. ...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Aug 16, 2012
In my consulting work, there are always a number of “ah-ha” moments for clients. That point at which they really start to...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 25, 2011
Today is Monday, July 25. It’s the age of the Internet, right? News breaks on Twitter–not network TV–these days. Video...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit