It’s that time of year. Interns have recently begun their stints with employers across the country. As they begin their journey into PR,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 21, 2012
Today’s guest post comes from Lauren Gray, a young woman I met via Twitter/my blog a year or so ago. As some of you probably know,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 18, 2012
Confession: If you’ve followed this series for any length of time, you probably realize I tend to highlight a lot of people I either work...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 18, 2011
I met Bridget Monroe this summer for the first time at a coffee shop near my home. I had known “of” Bridget through my friends...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- A love letter to the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant