A couple weeks ago MN PRSA held its annual Classics Awards. I didn’t attend this year, but most years I make an effort to go Not because...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 23, 2012
This week I was talking with a strategic partner of mine–an agency partner I work with on a specific client. We were chatting about...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 5, 2012
Having organized a few digital and social media events in the past (BlogWorld, MN Blogger Conference, for starters), I know first-hand all...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 2, 2011
Two weeks ago, I attended one of my favorite local events of the year: Ignite. In case you’re not familiar, Ignite is a worldwide...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives