Last week, Playboy announced it was cutting the nudity out of its magazines. I know, weird way to start a post, right? Stay with me for a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 23, 2014
OK, I know what you’re thinking. He’s writing a post about a significant industry thought leader in hopes of landing a RT or share....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 30, 2012
Get the reference? Yeah, I’m claiming Oreo might be the Super Bowl champions when it comes to content marketing on Facebook. Specifically...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives