If you work in PR or social media, chances are, by now, you’ve had a chance to participate in a blogger outreach campaign on behalf of a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 30, 2013
Holy Hannah. You’re going to love this one, if you didn’t hear about it already yesterday. I was pointed to a little kerfuffle...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 4, 2012
Exhibit A: A pitch I received from a rather large (but shall remain unnamed) advertising agency last week. Keep in mind, last time I checked, I...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 21, 2011
OK, weird title, right? That’s because I’m taking a page out of my friend Greg Swan’s book today and running a bit of an...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 13, 2011
Yesterday, friend and fellow blogger, Greg Swan and I co-presented at the wonderful MIMA Summit in Minneapolis. Our topic? Influencer outreach...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 22, 2011
Over the last year or so, I’ve received a number of pitches around my blog. Surprising to me, really. I guess I still think of this blog...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- A love letter to the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant