Companies are struggling with social media marketing. Oh, you may not read headlines about this. You may not hear CMOs admitting this. But make...READ MORE
A love letter to the Minneapolis Star Tribune
by arikhanson | Oct 5, 2022
I know I’m a dinosaur. I’m one of the few every day hard copy subscribers of a newspaper in America. Specifically, we subscribe to...READ MORE
When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
by arikhanson | Sep 29, 2022
Back in January, you may remember, PBR made this tweet: It set off a firestorm of responses and media coverage for PBR. And, it also...READ MORE
Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
by arikhanson | Sep 21, 2022
It might be time, right? You don’t want to admit it. I don’t want to admit it. But it might be time to give up on grammar. Now, to...READ MORE
Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
by arikhanson | Sep 14, 2022
The social media content world is an interesting place in 2022. Just browse your feeds for a few minutes for a quick glimpse into what...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?