I realize everyone is writing about Periscope and Meerkat right now. To the tune of 3.65 million responses when I Google “Periscope...READ MORE
Robot content machines: Viable option for today’s corporate communicator?
by arikhanson | Nov 10, 2014
A few months ago, I started seeing articles about robots that could develop actual content if given a somewhat organized data set. In essence,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?