A few years ago, I attempted to get my then 9-year-old son into Scouting. After all, he had shown great interest in the outdoors, camping and...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 7, 2014
As a PR/communications professional, one thing we essentially get paid to do is to stay on top of trends. That includes media and pop culture....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 16, 2014
Confession: I’m not a huge Scandal fan. Not yet, at least. In fact, I just started watching the show recently, after I was a bit...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?