Let me just get this out there before we start: I have lousy handwriting. So lousy, I can barely read my OWN handwriting. It’s...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 4, 2013
Four years ago last month, I made the leap from “working for the man” to “working for myself” when I started ACH...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 30, 2013
Last week, I participated in a panel discussion on creativity for the Minnesota PRSA chapter. We discussed creativity from a variety of angles:...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 29, 2013
The latest TV drama my wife and I are engrossed in? Mad Men. I know, I know, where have you been, Arik? We’re a little slow to the pop...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 20, 2013
Are you a serial emoticon-er? I’ll be honest, I’ve been known to include a smiley face or two in my tweets and Facebook posts....READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 13, 2012
In about a week, most of us will take a break for the holidays. Might be a day. Might be a week. But, most of us will be out of the office for...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?