Today, I just have to rant. And I know it’s a rant we’ve heard before. But, it’s a rant worth repeating. Earlier this week, I...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 22, 2015
Roughly three years ago, I made the leap. I cut the cord. No more cable. My intentions were simple. I wanted our family to watch less TV. I...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 18, 2014
The #humblebrag. One part humble. One part brag. OK, but let’s be honest for a minute: The #humblebrag is all about bragging. And...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry