The short answer: Nothing. Yet. That’s because the darn things aren’t even rolling out to all users for a while (see...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 16, 2012
A few weeks ago, a Recommend.ly study claimed that a whopping 56 percent of brand pages had less than 256 fans (approximately 2 million pages...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 25, 2012
A few weeks ago, local PR colleague Tara Cegla turned me on to a new social media app/network named Path. Some of you may have heard of...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives