The short answer: Nothing. Yet. That’s because the darn things aren’t even rolling out to all users for a while (see...READ MORE
Why 2 million companies should shut down their Facebook page
by arikhanson | Apr 16, 2012
A few weeks ago, a Recommend.ly study claimed that a whopping 56 percent of brand pages had less than 256 fans (approximately 2 million pages...READ MORE
Will Path be the breakout social app of 2012?
by arikhanson | Jan 25, 2012
A few weeks ago, local PR colleague Tara Cegla turned me on to a new social media app/network named Path. Some of you may have heard of...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?