Today the Minneapolis Star Tribune unveiled a different way for the media outlet to report on–and break–news online: #StribBizLive....READ MORE
Creating value by integrating traditional and digital PR
by arikhanson | Feb 21, 2013
This week I’m in Atlanta for the first-ever Solo PR Summit–organized by friend and fellow solo PR, Kellye Crane. After a great...READ MORE
What the characters of Friday Night Lights can teach us all about PR
by arikhanson | Apr 20, 2012
I was rather late to the party, but I finally got around to watching all five seasons of Friday Night Lights earlier this month. Not sure what...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?