2016 was a good year to be a job seeker. Specifically, for mid- to senior-level PR folks with a strong digital skill set. As a result, we saw a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 3, 2011
Each year my wife and I sit down and map out a plan for ourselves and our family. Corny, yes. But, effective in starting our year right and...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2010
2010 was a big year for me in a lot of ways. One big piece of that was this blog–and you. I wrote more than 100 posts (goal was 3 per...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives