2016 was a good year to be a job seeker. Specifically, for mid- to senior-level PR folks with a strong digital skill set. As a result, we saw a...READ MORE
26 books I’m planning to read in 2011
by arikhanson | Jan 3, 2011
Each year my wife and I sit down and map out a plan for ourselves and our family. Corny, yes. But, effective in starting our year right and...READ MORE
12 most popular posts of 2010
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2010
2010 was a big year for me in a lot of ways. One big piece of that was this blog–and you. I wrote more than 100 posts (goal was 3 per...READ MORE
5 LinkedIn groups for PR pros
by arikhanson | Dec 20, 2010
If you work in PR, chances are you have one of three needs: * A need to build or grow your network. * A need to acquire new skills or hone...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?