Digital Marketing Magician. Senior Road Warrior Marketing Intern Mobile Sensei Digital Overlord Wizard of Light Bulb Moments Dream Alchemist...READ MORE
Challenge: Can you put your phone/computer away in meetings for ONE WEEK?
by arikhanson | Sep 16, 2014
I’ve been testing a new tactic lately. It’s called “listening.” Here’s my strategy. When I go to a meeting, I sit...READ MORE
Should agency experience *really* be required?
by arikhanson | Jul 21, 2014
Those dreaded three words. “Agency experience required.” I say “dreaded” because for many, that’s exactly what it...READ MORE
Do you really need to kiss up to clients?
by arikhanson | Mar 12, 2014
A big part of being on the agency or consultant side of our business is relationship-building and management. No question. In essence, your job...READ MORE
APR vs. MBA: Which letters matter more?
by arikhanson | Mar 11, 2011
It’s a common debate among folks in the PR world: What makes more sense: obtaining my APR or getting an MBA? Before we get into this...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?