Earlier this week, I had the privilege at speaking at the Florida Public Relations Association Annual Conference at the Innisbrook Resort in...READ MORE
Why “content librarian” will be one of the hot new jobs in 2016
by arikhanson | Mar 30, 2016
According to a recent Accenture Interactive survey, 50 percent of marketers now have more content than they can effectively manage. Mark...READ MORE
Is sharing third-party media articles via social a solid strategy for brands?
by arikhanson | Mar 1, 2016
Does this sound like a familiar dilemma? “Should we continue sharing articles to third-party sites? I mean, every time we share one we...READ MORE
When will the emoji marketing madness stop?
by arikhanson | Aug 10, 2015
Yeah, I know. Emojis are everything. I know it’s how all the Millennials of Mother Earth communicate. I know brands want to appear...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?