Earlier this week, I had the privilege at speaking at the Florida Public Relations Association Annual Conference at the Innisbrook Resort in...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 30, 2016
According to a recent Accenture Interactive survey, 50 percent of marketers now have more content than they can effectively manage. Mark...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 1, 2016
Does this sound like a familiar dilemma? “Should we continue sharing articles to third-party sites? I mean, every time we share one we...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives