Last week, I did what marketers like us WANT consumers to do on social media: I asked my friends and family for a recommendation. In this case,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 16, 2014
Earlier this week, you may have heard about the most recent kerfuffle retailer Target found itself in (yes, again). This time, Target’s...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2013
On Dec. 18, news broke that Target witnessed unauthorized access to payment card data across its U.S. stores. Security expert and blogger,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry