Last week, I did what marketers like us WANT consumers to do on social media: I asked my friends and family for a recommendation. In this case,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 16, 2014
Earlier this week, you may have heard about the most recent kerfuffle retailer Target found itself in (yes, again). This time, Target’s...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2013
On Dec. 18, news broke that Target witnessed unauthorized access to payment card data across its U.S. stores. Security expert and blogger,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media