Last week, I did what marketers like us WANT consumers to do on social media: I asked my friends and family for a recommendation. In this case,...READ MORE
Target’s Jeff Jones’ LinkedIn message: Cowboy move or brilliant communications strategy?
by arikhanson | May 16, 2014
Earlier this week, you may have heard about the most recent kerfuffle retailer Target found itself in (yes, again). This time, Target’s...READ MORE
Target vs. Buffer: Crisis communications lessons from two different approaches
by arikhanson | Dec 30, 2013
On Dec. 18, news broke that Target witnessed unauthorized access to payment card data across its U.S. stores. Security expert and blogger,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?