I’m sorry, but I have to call BS on this recent Contently post. I’ve always been somewhat of a skeptic when it comes...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 21, 2015
Target was in the news over the weekend. And, they were ALL OVER social media after the Bullseye’s web site crashed after its launch of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 9, 2013
Oreo. Say the brand name in a room for of marketers these days and you’ll quickly hear words like “OMG– love”,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 19, 2012
Last week, I talked about the obvious trend of “art direction” when it comes to content on Facebook. However, what’s...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit