I’m sorry, but I have to call BS on this recent Contently post. I’ve always been somewhat of a skeptic when it comes...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 21, 2015
Target was in the news over the weekend. And, they were ALL OVER social media after the Bullseye’s web site crashed after its launch of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 9, 2013
Oreo. Say the brand name in a room for of marketers these days and you’ll quickly hear words like “OMG– love”,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 19, 2012
Last week, I talked about the obvious trend of “art direction” when it comes to content on Facebook. However, what’s...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward
- The challenges (and opportunities) of turning 50 in the digital marketing industry