I’m sorry, but I have to call BS on this recent Contently post. I’ve always been somewhat of a skeptic when it comes...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 21, 2015
Target was in the news over the weekend. And, they were ALL OVER social media after the Bullseye’s web site crashed after its launch of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 9, 2013
Oreo. Say the brand name in a room for of marketers these days and you’ll quickly hear words like “OMG– love”,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 19, 2012
Last week, I talked about the obvious trend of “art direction” when it comes to content on Facebook. However, what’s...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- The golden opportunity for modern thought leadership
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion