You remember that Seinfeld episode? The one where George lands the job with the NY Yankees? Remember how he got the job? By doing the opposite....READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 31, 2011
Last week, I was in New York City for BlogWorld (disclosure: I co-organize the Social Media Business Summit track at BlogWorld). It was...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 23, 2011
I’m often approached by clients thinking about starting a blog. One of the challenges of doing just that is building a readership. In...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward