Last night, I presented to a room full of aspiring community managers at a unique training program based here in the Twin Cities sponsored and...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 17, 2011
Little known fact about me: I’m a huge wannabe photog. And when I say “wannabe photog”, I mean “I completely...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 12, 2011
The following was originally posted on the PRevolution blog on Thursday, May 5. We hear it all the time. The number one skill PR and marketing...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 13, 2011
In the past few weeks, I’ve had numerous conversations with colleagues, partners and in some cases, clients, about blogging and the...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives