The phrase “Employer Brand” has taken on a life of its own the last few years. Companies are investing more and more in their...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 5, 2022
Over the last 13-plus years as a social media consultant, I’ve probably conducted 50+ social media audits. Some of them have been pretty...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 26, 2022
Since I became an adjunct professor at the University of St. Thomas 3 years ago, an interesting thing has happened: People have started...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Apr 19, 2022
In case you missed it, last week Southwest Air turned the keys over to the social media intern on Twitter. Hey everyone. It’s the Social...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 30, 2022
By now, we all know it: Video is a very big deal when it comes to social media marketing. According to Sprout Social, more than half of...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 24, 2022
Each semester I teach at the University of St. Thomas, we spend at least one class period on personal branding. This semester we’ll spend...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Webinar: How to Unlock Strategies to Bolster your LinkedIn Presence
- 5 creative tactics to get your executives posting more consistently on LinkedIn
- Will tomorrow’s social media marketers even attend college?
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening