How did you choose the pic for your avatar? Did you struggle with your choice? Did you go with a straight head shot? A cartoon? Or, maybe a...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 29, 2008
It’s ridiculous to even infer that there is any limit to Peter Shankman’s brilliance. For full disclosure, not he’s not...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 28, 2008
As I thought about my resolutions for the new year, the garden variety goals came to mind: exercise more, eat better, spend more quality time...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 22, 2008
It occurred to me the other day–at most companies (with one notable exception) I’ve worked with over the years, managers have been...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 20, 2008
OK, I’ll admit, I have a vested interest in this topic as an employee of Fairview Health Services and as someone who needs to visit a...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward