I want to preface this post by saying, I sucked at office politics when I was on the client side. Worse yet, I had absolutely no interest in...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Sep 8, 2014
You just signed that new client. You’re excited. Anxious to get started. And you want to knock their friggin socks off out of the gate....READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward