12 months ago, a number of PR bloggers started a movement: Help a PR Pro Out. Our first event (last Feb.) resulted in more than 250 blog posts...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jan 7, 2011
Last fall local Minneapolis integrated brand agency, Fast Horse, started its Intern-for-A-Day program. The premise? To give students and recent...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?