If you’re reading this blog, chances are you work in the PR or digital marketing industries. And, if you work in those industries,...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 13, 2016
If you work in the world of social media marketing, your days are most likely filled with: Creating content Meetings Managing communities More...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 12, 2013
Think back to the early 2000s. Was ANYONE talking about “content?” Anyone at all? Not really. Nowadays you can’t go five...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jun 10, 2013
This past weekend, while I was on vacation, a story by Katie Humphrey ran in the local Minneapolis Star Tribune about the angst many people...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 21, 2013
It all started with this. Simple. Brilliant. And just a great move. Then they moved on to much more obscure holidays. And, even more obscure...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 21, 2013
When I say “Facebook advertising”, for many the straight-forward marketplace ads you see on the right-hand side of the site come to...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?