Does your company/client need a PR-specific Twitter account? It’s probably a question reserved for only the larger companies–but...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Oct 28, 2013
Over the weekend, you may have seen the tweets/posts about a number of people’s Buffer accounts getting hacked. Here’s just one...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit
- Pros and cons of being an adjunct professor in social media
- Southwest Air’s intern Twitter thread: Brilliant or brutal social media marketing?