I’m not a huge fan of the social media book craze. They’re a dime a dozen. Go check out the marketing section at Barnes & Noble...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 7, 2013
Last week, my wife and I started a two-person book club (the things you do in the name of marriage). Up first: Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In. It’s...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 15, 2012
About a month ago, I noticed a local PR colleague, Kelly Groehler, tweeting about a book she was writing (along with Dave Ladd, Greg Swanholm,...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening
- Why don’t we celebrate retirees with the same fervor we do interns?
- 4 free social media ideas for companies looking to extend their Employer Brand on LinkedIn
- 4 keys to conducting a better social media audit