A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post about how I believe (most) brand-side folks are less networked than their agency peers. Pretty sure that...READ MORE
Should you remove the comments section from your corporate blog?
by arikhanson | Dec 1, 2015
A few weeks ago, I spoke at the sixth annual Minnesota Blogger Conference. You can read all about what I talked about here. Part of my...READ MORE
7 trends impacting every blogger at #mnblogcon
by arikhanson | Nov 16, 2015
On Saturday, I had the opportunity to speak at the sixth annual Minnesota Blogger Conference–an event I helped start with Missy Berggren...READ MORE
How to find a good social media blog to add to your reader
by arikhanson | Jul 20, 2015
Like many of you, I read a decent amount during the day. I read the newspaper. I read emails. I read news sites. And I read blogs. I use Feedly...READ MORE
Personal blogging in PR ain’t dead–not by a long shot
by arikhanson | May 14, 2015
A few weeks ago, on the Talking Points podcast, Kevin Hunt and I discussed a guest post over on Mark Schaefer’s blog about the demise of...READ MORE
Should I keep blogging?
by arikhanson | Dec 3, 2014
Two Facebook posts in the last week got me thinking: Should I really keep blogging? Does is still make sense for me? First, Geoff Livingston...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?