A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post about how I believe (most) brand-side folks are less networked than their agency peers. Pretty sure that...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Dec 1, 2015
A few weeks ago, I spoke at the sixth annual Minnesota Blogger Conference. You can read all about what I talked about here. Part of my...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Nov 16, 2015
On Saturday, I had the opportunity to speak at the sixth annual Minnesota Blogger Conference–an event I helped start with Missy Berggren...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Jul 20, 2015
Like many of you, I read a decent amount during the day. I read the newspaper. I read emails. I read news sites. And I read blogs. I use Feedly...READ MORE
by arikhanson | May 14, 2015
A few weeks ago, on the Talking Points podcast, Kevin Hunt and I discussed a guest post over on Mark Schaefer’s blog about the demise of...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Arik Hanson Social Media: My Marvel Origin Story
- To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?
- 6 options to spending your time, energy and dollars on Facebook
- Social media marketing: the discipline where everyone has an opinion
- Statistical proof that sharing doesn’t work on LinkedIn for executives