Now, I don’t get pitched that much. I’m not a lifestyle blogger, after all. But, I do get a few emails from time to...READ MORE
Blogger focus groups: Viable idea for brands?
by arikhanson | Sep 10, 2012
Last week, I was having a conversation with a client of mine. Talking about bloggers and an opportunity we might have in the near future to...READ MORE
Are bloggers over-reacting to the Ragu social media “crisis”?
by arikhanson | Oct 3, 2011
In case you’ve been hiding under a rock for the last week (and apparently, I was until last Friday, because I hadn’t seen this...READ MORE
Has targeting mommy bloggers become cliche?
by arikhanson | Jul 20, 2011
OK, I don’t usually use this space to rant. But today, I just need to something off my chest. Targeting “mommy...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- How analyzing your LinkedIn stats can help you produce more effective content
- Fck Oatly takes transparency, authenticity to a whole level
- Which Minnesota-based companies are active on TikTok (and which aren’t)?
- 10 pragmatic social media marketing trends to pay attention to in 2023
- How many companies are really on TikTok–and do you need to be, too?